November 18, 2013

A Visit to La Creperie

It has been more than a year since the last time I ate at La Creperie and I miss eating at this place. Their most accessible branch for me is the one located in Robinsons Galleria. Me and my sister went EDSA Shrine for a Sunday Mass and decided to eat at La Creperie.

My sister and I decided to order something that is just light because we promised my mother that we'll go home to have lunch. So we decided to have one order of crepe and a salad. Well, the salad was my idea. My sister was thinking that I will also order a crepe but I thought that we can share the crepe and I'll order something else. 

My sister ordered our favorite crepe, the Mango Hazelnut au Chocolat. It's made of chocolate flavored crepe with mango fillings. The sliced almonds, whipped cream and drizzles of caramel an hazelnut spread makes it very delicious. 


For the salad, we ordered the Chicken Ceasar Salad. Aside from the lettuse and chicken it has, eggs, bacons, croutons and cheese. The chicken on the salad has a sweet taste that compliments the taste of the vinegrette. The salad has a huge serving that you can share with others.



Aside from salads and crepes, La Creperie also have pasta. They also offer breakfast menu. You may check my two other posts on the foods at La Creperis - crepes...crepes...crepes... and Another Serving of Crepe

No comments:

Post a Comment