May 16, 2014

The House of Vietnamese Food in Kapitolyo

It was as usual past dinner time and still we have not ate anything. Me and my friends decided to go out for a dinner that night however we arrived at our meeting place past the agreed time. We all agreed to have our dinner at Rubs in Kapitolyo, Pasig. We walked the famous street of Kapitolyo to get there. It was fun passing and checking each restaurant and food establishments.

Our joyful chatting came to a stop when we saw the long line of people waiting at Rubs. We then continue our walk going to Silantro, and the situation was just the same. We then try to recollect the restaurants we passed by to remember if there's any place which not full. Three Sisters also have a long line. Charlie's has some seats but we want to eat some rice so it was taken out of the option. Then we saw Ba Noi's with only few cars parked outside. I've been to Ba Noi's once and I've liked their food. We all agreed to have our dinner at Ba Noi's.

We were surprised when we enter the place. It seems like all the people inside having their dinner stopped and looked at us when we opened the door. We were immediately seated by the waitress on a table near the counter. I prefer dining at their second floor but it was already full.

On my previous visit to Ba Noi's we had their spring rolls and I loved the taste of it. I want my friend to have a taste of it so I ordered a serving of their spring rolls. Iliked their fried spring roll which is called Cha Gio. Inside the crispy roll is ground pork, shrimp, taro and black fungus. I usually wrap the spring roll on lettuce and then dip it to their Nuoc Mam sauce.


We also ordered their Suon Nong Xa which is pork riblets flavored with their special lemongrass fusion served with soy-chili sauce. This one is so tasty and my friend really loved it.

 
To top it we ordered their Vietnamese Rice. The rice was so delicious that I can eat it even without the pork and spring rolls. I ate my whole serving of rice and finished it all up.


We weren't able to try their coffee but definitely on our next visit Its something that we will have. Our dinner at Ba Noi's was just the beginning of a long night of catching up with each other. We headed to a bar also in Kapitolyo after our dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment