April 12, 2014

Back to Meat Plus


It seems that Meat Plus Cafe is a mandatory stopover whenever we go to Subic. We just loved how they cook their meat.

We were already on our way home from a swimming when we decided to have dinner at Meat Plus. We have some companions who have not yet tried to eat here so we were excited for them.

It was Sunday and everyone coming out of the Church seems to be heading to Meat Plus. The whole place was full and people kept coming in. We were lucky that there's a table left that can accommodate our group. The staff are also very quick to set-up another table so that our group can be seated immediately.

There was already a long line in the counter. While on the line, I had figured out what I would eat for that evening. I have not eaten much while we were on the island where we had our swimming. I had headache when we arrived at the island because of the extreme heat that I wasn't able to enjoy the foods that they served. So now that we are at Meat Plus, I 

Meat Plus has Combo Meal where you can easily choose your meal or you can choose your own steak and they will cook it for you. I usually go for the combo meal because the rice meal already includes a soup and drinks.

Oven Roasted Beef Belly
My personal favorite at Meat Plus is the Oven Roasted Beef Belly which costs P220. Its very delicious! The meat was so tender that it can easily be tore. Just the look of gravy on top of the meat is mouth watering.

Mashed Potato


I'm not a heavy eater however I felt the urge to order their mashed potato. Believe it or not I was able to finish up even the mashed potato.
The Soup
I'll never get tired of eating at Meat Plus. A trip to Subic will never be complete without dining at Meat Plus. You may also want to visit my previous of Meat Plus to know how I also enjoyed my first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment