November 23, 2014

Strike at SM Bowling Center

I was never good at bowling however it doesn't stop me from playing the sports. And just recently, our office announce a bowling competition. I'm not part of our team however I always join them when they practice.

I can't remember when was the last time I played bowling at SM Megamall. The last time I heard their bowling center was already closed. However when they opened their new fashion hall, they have also returned their bowling center. The new bowling center was smaller than their previous one but it look more classy. 



Aside from bowling, they also have billiards. They have four billiards table that you can rent for P300.00 per game.


Getting hungry while playing is unavoidable that is why they have a snack bar where customer can order their foods and drinks. They have nachos, french fries, pizzas and sandwiches. 


Good thing SM has decided to put back their bowling center. Now, we have another venue to hang-out and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment