November 28, 2014

Ending the Night at St. Marc's Cafe

I’ve been dying to try St. Marc’s Café ever since I saw their billboard. I was so happy that their store is located in Megamall because it was just near in my office however I never have time to visit the store. Fortunately, we had bowling practice in Megamall and after a tiring game we decided to eat first before heading home. Most of the restaurants are full and most of my friends don’t want to eat a heavy meal so we all agreed to end the night at St. Marc’s Café.

St. Marc’s Café is a wholly owned subsidiary of Saintmarc Holdings Company. St. Marc Café started providing freshly brewed coffee and freshly baked-breads in 1998 in Ginza, Maronie Boulevard in Tokyo. Here in the Philippines, Starbucks is the go-to-place to hang-out and enjoy a nice coffee. In Japan it's St. Marc's Cafe!











St. Marc’s Café is famous for their Chococro which is their signature pastry. The Chococro is available in chocolate-coffee and strawberry daifuku flavors. Unfortunately, the only available flavor is the chocolate Chococro. 
















Aside from the chococro we ordered their Egg Salsa. At first, it never occurs in my mind that there is salsa inside the bread. I was surprised when the salsa came out of the bread as I took a slice. The taste was so wonderful! The taste of salsa as it mixes to the egg yolk was just unexplainable. 



My friend ordered a matcha for her drink. This drink is one of the must try at St. Marc’s Café.





















For me, I just ordered an Iced Café Mocha. I wanted hot café mocha but they say it’s no longer available. 


 For dessert we ordered their Choco Banana Fuji. I think all their desserts are really delicious. Just the look at it will make you want to have it.


So our night ended with a blast of sweet stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment